Monday 1 October 2012

Giving me the cold shoulder

I don't know whether it was all that running in the rain but boy oh boy was my shoulder aching in the night.  It woke me up.  Good grief.  The joys of Ralgex.  Anyway it's not too bad today but who knows what brought that on.

Today I ran alone on account of not being able to dredge up any of my usual running pals.  I'm getting faster, which is an interesting byproduct, I'm certainly not trying to.  If anything I'm trying to keep my pace down for fear of 'doing a Lincoln'.  Don't ask.  It's all in the past now.  My first 10k back in March which means that I have managed to double my mileage in 7 months.  Pat on the back for me, says I.

Oh and I forget to mention that I'm going into complete meltdown now that there's only TWENTY DAYS TO GO!!!!! Aaaaaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment