Tuesday 18 September 2012

Where you bin?

I know that's what you're thinking.  She's gone.  She's had it.  She couldn't hack it.  Actually the truth is that I've just been completely lazy.  Re the blog that is.  I just haven't got round to blogging all my activities of late and I blame it all on the Olympics! Yes I was so busy watching the TV I couldn't drag myself away to the computer.  Then of course the Paralympics started.  Even more inspirational.  People running with one leg, half legs and no legs!  How can I possibly gripe about the odd aching foot or blistered toe?

So here's where I'm at.  Last week I did an 11 mile run so finally I feel that the half-marathon is not entirely unrealistic.  I have a new pair of trainers and all is well.  From now on I promise I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment